Quality Plumbing Services in Perth
Plumbing repairs are an investment into the structure, safety and comfort of your home and the lives of your loved ones and family, therefore it is essential to hire professional Perth plumbers’ services to be assured of quality, durable workmanship. Essential things to look for when deciding the best Perth plumber services to undertake your job include:
- Looking for a plumber that has many positive references. (Talk to friends and family for recommendations, or ask companies to provide you with testimonials).
- Insisting the plumber come to your home to evaluate what needs to be done rather than diagnosing over the phone.
- Ensuring that the plumber meets licensing and registration requirements
- Asking about the quality of materials that will be used.
So How Does GA PERRY Stack Up Amongst the Top Plumbing Services in Perth?
As Western Australia’s longest serving plumbing service (founded in 1896) with over 100 years’ experience serving WA residents, we have a great reputation and many glowing recommendations. We always come to you to assess what needs to be done. We are a fully accredited member of the Master Plumbers Association, and all our tradies are licensed, experienced and qualified plumbers who deliver superior customer service. We use reputable, durable materials and the latest technology and equipment from our large fleet of mobile plumbing service vehicles. This enables us to deliver an on-the-spot repair, saving you time, money and inconvenience without compromising quality. However what makes us unique is our “on-time or it’s free” policy. That’s right – if we don’t show up at the agreed, pre-arranged time then our service to you is completely on the house in the spirit of good old W.A. hospitality and service.
What General Plumbing Repairs Do We Provide?
The short answer is basically everything, big or small. This can include any water related problems such as:
- burst pipes,
- blocked drains,
- gas and water leak detection,
- leaky taps and nagging, noisy plumbing
- toilet cisterns, showerhead and water flow issues,
- hot water systems,
- Installations of new appliances and fittings e.g. dishwashers and water filters.
Is it Worth Getting a Plumbing Check-Up?
Many people don’t notice plumbing issues until it is too late. The trouble is that most of your house’s plumbing is concealed, and therefore out of sight, out of mind. This is fine when everything is working as it should be, but if it isn’t and you’re not aware of it, disaster could strike at any moment. A simple phone call to us on 1800-244-868 is all it takes to send a tradie out to you for a routine inspection to check for future problems so you can nip them in the bud before they get out of hand. Don’t delay – book your plumbing check-up today!